Sam Milby confirmed that he is pursuing Jessy Mendiola.
Milby is singing a different tune now after being vocal on his interest with Shaina Magdayao, he admitted that he is courting co-Kapamilya talent Jessy Mendiola.
Sam said that Jessy has been very close to him for the past two weeks and she is aware of his intentions to date her.
Sam added that she likes Jessy’s simplicity and beauty.
Jessy is only 20-year-old while Sam is nine years her senior but the actor said that the lead actress of ‘Paraiso’ is very mature for her age.
He knows her that well and the times that he hung out with her have all been fun, Sam said.
One her part, the young actress said she is not closing her doors for Sam because they are both single.
Jessy added that Sam is a sweet and nice guy and they just started to hang out recently.
There is nothing super serious since Sam knows that her priority is her career.
They worked together last year in one episode of ‘Maalaala Mo Kaya’ before Sam left for the United States to try his luck in Hollywood.
- Sam Milby Still Dreams of a Hollywood Career
- Jessy Mendiola Refuses to Comment on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli’s Relationship
- Jake Cuenca Will Still Woo Jessy Mendiola
- What is the Real Status of Jessy Mendiola & Sam Milby’s Relationship?
- Jessie Mendiola Can’t Believe that She’s the Network’s Current Favorite