Ailing showbiz writer Chito Alcid said sorry to some celebrities.
In his motivation to seek forgiveness from the celebrities he has feuded with throughout his career, Alcid drops legal case versus Annabelle Rama.
He said that his life is not that long, he wants peace and a joyful life.
Alcid has been diagnosed with colon cancer and five tumors were found in his liver with his weight dropping from 230 lbs. to 190 lbs. since July.
He also wishes to reconcile with talent manager Alfie Lorenzo, and actresses Judy Ann Santos, Jennylyn Mercado and Katrina Halili.
He took his first step by apologizing to talent manager Annabelle Rama, whom he had a controversial altercation with last year during the wake of the late film icon Dolphy.
The said altercation stemmed from his written articles which, by his admission, contained personal attacks against Rama’s daughter, actress-host Ruffa Gutierrez.
Both Alcid and Rama met at the Hall of Justice in Taguig City, where the showbiz columnist formally dropped legal charges he had filed against the talent manager following their altercation.
During that time, Fuentes, who was in the same group as Alcid during the wake in July, is known to have an unresolved feud with Rama.
The entertainment columnist expressed relief over their reconciliation.
- Showbiz Personalities Celebrate Latest Win of Manny Pacquiao
- Annabelle Rama’s Action Turns Off So Many People at Dolphy’s Wake
- Amalia Fuentes Says She Does Not need to Work to Earn a Living
- Alfie Lorenzo Objects Sam Milby’s Project with Judy Ann Santos
- Annabelle Rama is Thankful to Aircraft Pilot in Successful Emergency Landing