Melai Cantiveros is willing to return to her normal life when she’s no longer active in showbiz.
The Pinoy Big Brother big winner said she is aware that her job in the entertainment industry is not permanent, adding that until now, she is still not used to fame and to the screaming of her fans.
She wishes to go back to a normal life. She is saving now for the future and Melai wants to finish her studies.
Meanwhile, Cantiveros made it clear, that she is thankful for all the projects that are coming her way including ‘Happy Yipee Yipee,’ ‘Banana Split’ and ‘I Dare You.’
Meanwhile, Cantiveros also thanked her boyfriend, actor Jason Francisco, for being there anytime for her.
- Melai Cantiveros & Jason Francsisco are Planning to Tie the Knot?
- ex-PBB Housemate Jason Loses his Cellphone
- Melai Cantiveros, One Of The Busiest Stars
- Melai Cantiveros Wants to Mend Ties With Husband Jason Francisco
- Jason Franscisco Says Melai Canteviros’ Role In ‘We Will Survive’ Leads to Their Separation